Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Why do some people hate Alex Jones even if they have never watched his show?

Why do some people hate Alex Jones even if they have never watched his show?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/alex-jones-production-austin

Posted - June 3, 2018

Responses

Other platforms reference him.
      June 3, 2018 6:13 PM MDT

Thank you for your answer. It means a lot. ;D
      June 3, 2018 9:18 PM MDT

• I don't hate him. From what I've seen of him, he can be pretty hilarious. Absolutely not to be taken seriously or regarded as a genuine source of news, though. 
      June 3, 2018 7:33 PM MDT

Liberal sheep follow the pied piper.  Entertaining and disturbing.
      June 3, 2018 9:14 PM MDT

Mostly disturbing. lol ;)
      June 3, 2018 9:17 PM MDT

They think whatever mainstream programs them to think. The system has been desperately trying to destroy Alex Jones and others in the alternative media for years. They're always trying to misrepresent what he says. 

Alex is a character and easy to make fun of. He's a bit intense. Though only that kind of person could do what he has done. Making fun of him is like making fun of water for being wet.

Mainstream news is frightened. They know hardly anyone is listening anymore and most people that do are out of touch retirees. Alex Jones and people like him are going to smash mainstream media.

Gandhi was right.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi

June 4, 2018 2:08 AM MDT

I wish I could give you Askers Pick too. Great answer Zeitgeist. ;))
      June 9, 2018 1:12 PM MDT

People dislike him for different reasons. I think he works for the government. There is no way he would have the publicity he gets unless he was controlled opposition. It wouldn’t surprise me if he really was Bill Hicks and the government made him become Alex Jones. I saw him in London a few years ago and he doesn’t look like a normal person. He looks like someone that’s had a lot of plastic surgery This post was edited by Gypsyking at June 4, 2018 2:25 AM MDT
      June 4, 2018 2:22 AM MDT

Never heard of him. 
      June 4, 2018 5:53 AM MDT

'Hate'? ..he just seems a bit controversial maybe,  that is all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/alex_Jones

This post was edited by Kittigate at June 4, 2018 9:28 AM MDT
      June 4, 2018 9:26 AM MDT