Active Now

Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Would you believe that the Central Intelligence Agency is a supporter/sponsor of NPR? ~

Would you believe that the Central Intelligence Agency is a supporter/sponsor of NPR? ~

(NPR) National Public Radio is an ultra- far left- liberal broadcasting platform [my definition, based on listening to it for over ten years].

I just heard during a station break that the CIA is either one of its supporters or sponsors. I am waiting until it plays again to verify which one it is. I went online to research it, but found nothing definitive. 
~

Posted - June 3, 2018

Responses

• Maybe they meant the Cleveland Institute of Art. 

June 3, 2018 7:34 PM MDT

Nope. The radio announcement was immediately followed by a recruiting ad for the US Central Intelligence Agency, which I did find the connection to NPR when I did my online research. It just didn't state online whether or not the word "sponsor" was appropriate or the word "supporter".

~
      June 3, 2018 7:49 PM MDT

The CIA supports NPR by buying ad space and therefore a sponsor.
      June 3, 2018 10:43 PM MDT

Both disseminate disinformation for the Global Elite's NWO so not surprising a department in one branch lends support to a department in another.
      June 3, 2018 10:39 PM MDT

NPR gets its best news stories from the CIA. Or maybe it's the other way around. This post was edited by Element 99 at June 4, 2018 7:08 AM MDT
      June 4, 2018 7:07 AM MDT

It wouldn't surprise me. All I know for sure is that I don't support National Propaganda Radio. :)
      June 9, 2018 4:58 AM MDT