Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Men, aren't all of you glad that they carted THIS one off to the looney bin before she spread her vile filth?

Men, aren't all of you glad that they carted THIS one off to the looney bin before she spread her vile filth?


~

Posted - June 3, 2018

Responses


  • 13071
    ROTFLMAOTROTHAAA!!!!   :D
      June 3, 2018 9:11 PM MDT
    1

  • 54060

      We can't let bad ideas like this surface and take hold. Thousands of years of civilized life might be in danger, one mustn't tip the delicate balance of normalcy.  Shhhhhh.
    ~ 
      June 3, 2018 9:20 PM MDT
    2

  • 13071
    Oh who cares,  (said while handing Randy D~ a sandwich).
      June 3, 2018 9:28 PM MDT
    2

  • 54060

      Carbie!  You're the only one who cares!


    ~
      June 3, 2018 9:46 PM MDT
    1

  • 5450
    Don't worry, Randy.

    I didn't listen to her.  I still make sandwiches!  They're delicious!

    I should send you pictures of them before I eat them!




      June 4, 2018 12:28 AM MDT
    2

  • 54060

      Hey, wait!  Rats, foiled again!  Grrrrrr. 


    ~
      June 4, 2018 5:30 AM MDT
    1

  • 8341
    OMG that is too good.  hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA
      June 4, 2018 2:59 PM MDT
    1