Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I thought Ivanka was gonna be a champion for women. Which women? Lately she is silent as little mouse. Is she afraid of daddy cat?

I thought Ivanka was gonna be a champion for women. Which women? Lately she is silent as little mouse. Is she afraid of daddy cat?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

The biggest gift any woman in the public eye can give to women is tell them to shut up, stop whining about imagined persecution, and compete in the free market. Or better still, realise they don't need to compete because men and women are on the same team. Women need to accept that men are statistically more likely to reach the top because more men are emotionally, intellectually and physically capable of doing so. They need to stop imagining some kind of hidden agenda. 

Trying to make Ivanka pay lip service to feminist talking points is typical of what political campaigns do. They wanted to try to offset lies about Trump being anti women. I doubt it's effective. No woman of Ivanka Trump's intelligence and beauty would ever buy into feminist sh*t. Feminists are typically stupid and ugly. It comes off as insincere for someone of her quality to even dip a toe into that pool.

Rallying the base is the only thing that matters. Trump became president by being real and crushing the left underfoot, not by pandering to their talking points. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 7, 2018 12:52 PM MDT
      June 7, 2018 12:46 PM MDT