Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » What was the last animal you ran over in a car?

What was the last animal you ran over in a car?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

A deer.  Ok, technically I didn't "run over" it, I hit it while doing 60 mph on the freeway and it "bounced" off my grill and landed several yards away on the left shoulder.  Well, most of it anyway.  Some of it stayed on my engine, radiator and inside what was left of my front bumper.  But to be fair, I left an equal amount of my truck inside the deer - complete with the Toyota emblem.  (and guess what ... turns out the deer was uninsured!)

June 7, 2018 9:42 AM MDT

Sandy Cheeks will be in town for her brother's funeral tomorrow.

Sorry about that, Sandy.  He just ran out in front of my car.  I didn't have time to stop. 
      June 7, 2018 9:44 AM MDT

A squirrel.
    I felt dam* horrible -- he or she looked so happy scampering across the road -- and then suddenly turned around and ran under my car! "Fa-lunk" was the sound from under the car.
    :(
      June 7, 2018 12:12 PM MDT

lol, we must have something against squirrels.
      June 7, 2018 12:14 PM MDT

Maybe, ha!
    :)
      June 7, 2018 2:58 PM MDT

A chipmunk (it was an accident)! It would have been my neighbor's cat, but it was just too fast for me.
      June 7, 2018 5:11 PM MDT

A big ol' frog. Poor little guy, he jumped out right in front of me. It was raining hard, so I didn't try to dodge him. I just hoped he would get lucky but then I felt a little bump. :(
      June 7, 2018 6:26 PM MDT