Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Prez sez to look at Stormy. She isn't pretty enough for him. When was the last time he looked in mirror? How "pretty" does he think HE is?

Prez sez to look at Stormy. She isn't pretty enough for him. When was the last time he looked in mirror? How "pretty" does he think HE is?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

I figured he was going to use that defence months ago when the Stormy thing first started.  Not sure when he last looked in the mirror but I wouldn't be surprized if his mirror was one of those circus mirrors that make you look real skinny. Cheers!
      June 7, 2018 7:34 PM MDT

On a scale of 1-10 he is maybe a 2 on his best  days. That's when his hair has been freshly dyed to hide the grey and his makeup covers his parched wrinkled face and his jacket is buttoned so you didn't his bulging stomach and he doesn't talk. Once he talks that 2 goes to -10. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday. I think any woman he touches is repelled and disgusted. Even a handshake is undoubtedly slimy and sweaty and icky yucky! :)
      June 8, 2018 1:43 AM MDT

This attitude is typical of the delusional egalitarian world that the left live in. Human biology doesn't conform to your ideology.

Trump is an alpha male billionaire. The finest women in the world are available to him. It is a biological fact that a man's sexual marketplace value depends far far more on his wealth and status and far less on his youth and good looks. This behaviour has evolved because men remain fertile into old age but women don't. Women are just looking for good genes, not looks as such.

If Trump wanted to cheat in 2006, he'd could certainly have done a lot better than Stormy Daniels. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 8, 2018 3:36 AM MDT
      June 8, 2018 2:13 AM MDT