Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Having the HOME COURT ADVANTAGE is always good for a team. Kim has more of a home court advantage than Trump. WHY?

Having the HOME COURT ADVANTAGE is always good for a team. Kim has more of a home court advantage than Trump. WHY?

Why Singapore? Why not midway between Washington, D.C. and North Korea?  Singapore is 3,074 miles from North Korea. Not exactly Kim's home court but certainly in his part of the world. LaMalbaie, Canada is 9,025 miles away.  The distance "someone" who was at the G6 plus 1 meeting had to fly to get there. Now who set that up and why? Gives Kim the upper hand doesn't it?  Why not BORA BORA,TAHITI or BALI HAI?

Posted - June 10, 2018

Responses

Kim may be needing more security, and a neutral, oriental country may be more in his comfort zone.  Trump probably owns a golf resort in Singapore. FORE! 
      June 10, 2018 9:20 AM MDT

Geez bh I never even thought of that! Of course. A Trump golf course in Singapore! What the he** was I thinking? Thank you for that figurative slap on the face. I needed it! :)
      June 10, 2018 9:48 AM MDT