Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Someone" doubles down on his attacks on Canada's Trudeau. France's Macron attacks "someone's" FITS OF ANGER! Are hissy fits contagious?

"Someone" doubles down on his attacks on Canada's Trudeau. France's Macron attacks "someone's" FITS OF ANGER! Are hissy fits contagious?

What an awesome US ambassador to the world. Our verymost own "someone" has a real knack for getting along with folks does't he? What a fine representative he was in Canada. I wonder if he will or can live up to that standard in Singapore and give Kim the same level of WHAT FOR he dished out to Trudeau? Exciting times we live in. Will he won't he? I dunno. "We'll see what happens". All worldwide news right this minit is negative for "someone". But he is getting the attention he CRAVES and he doesn't care what folks think of him. He just wants to be in their faces 24/7. Well he sure knows how to get the spotlight. Classy dude.  :(

Posted - June 10, 2018

Responses

Well at the G7 meeting Trump agreed to sign the agreement shortly after he left Canada he tweeted he changed his mind. North Korea is going to think Trump can't stick to an agreement for more then a couple of hours so he can't be trusted. Cheers!
      June 10, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

Any two-year-old could figger that out Nanoose! He breaks agreements left and right. What goose would trust him to follow through and stick with anything? I guess "we'll see what happens". Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 10, 2018 11:00 AM MDT

They are just mad because President Trump is taking their hands out of America's cookie jar. If they want "free trade" then everyone gets rid of their Tarriffs and subsidies.  Otherwise it is not free trade....and they know it that is why they are upset. This post was edited by my2cents at June 10, 2018 12:07 PM MDT
      June 10, 2018 11:25 AM MDT