Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you PRO/FOR or ANTI-CON leaking info? Without leakers we'd never know what crap government is pulling on us. Don'tcha wanna know?

Are you PRO/FOR or ANTI-CON leaking info? Without leakers we'd never know what crap government is pulling on us. Don'tcha wanna know?

Posted - June 10, 2018

Responses

No not interested.  That is their business - I have my own to attend to.  Some leaking I think is OK but not when it threatens our security as a nation. 
      June 10, 2018 9:15 AM MDT

Well I think all meetings the Governments have should be recorded or televised for the public I even think all politicians should have to wear body cams so the public could see if their up to something. Cheers!
      June 10, 2018 9:54 AM MDT

I would not have the least interest in watching politicians play to the cameras.  What if they wanted us to do the same thing?  Of course they are up to something - as we all are up to something. 
      June 10, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

((HUGS)) Ditto. Me too. I'd even like them to be recorded while they sleep in case they are sleep talkers! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 10, 2018 11:01 AM MDT