Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far Y'all(don's supporters) do what he tells you to do. Distrust the media&Justice Department. Y'all do. Now he sez TRUST KIM. Will ya?

So far Y'all(don's supporters) do what he tells you to do. Distrust the media&Justice Department. Y'all do. Now he sez TRUST KIM. Will ya?

Posted - June 12, 2018

Responses

I imagine a lot of them will start trusting Kim now. Personally I  don't trust Putin but I trust Kim even less. Right now North Korea has over 2000  Center Fusions for enriching Uranium in a years time they could have 6000 which = many H bombs. So if it comes time to dismantling will North Korea tell Trump they only have 200 bombs and will Trump go with his gut feeling and trust them blindly. There is an old Russian saying - Trust but verify - and I don't think Trump does that all the time.  Kim reminds me of Kon from the first Star trek movie when he said - from my grave I stab at you - Kim would start a nuclei war for revenge  even though he knows his Country will be wiped out. Cheers!
      June 12, 2018 12:20 PM MDT

What's to stop Kim from continuing on with his program out of sight as he pretends to begin to denuclearize? A leopard does not change its spots. It can put a coat of paint on and trick people. I'm with you. King don has a defective brain. He alienates the good guys and cleaves undo the evildoers. He admires the bad guys. What are ya gonna do with a guy like that? Best case we will survive him. Worst case? Maybe we will find out. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. SIGH.
      June 14, 2018 3:46 AM MDT