Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Currently on TV. A North Korean whose family suffered HORRIBLY at the hands of Kim. Don said "Kim loves his people". Bullsh** isn't it?

Currently on TV. A North Korean whose family suffered HORRIBLY at the hands of Kim. Don said "Kim loves his people". Bullsh** isn't it?

H said the only thing that will make things better for his people is to "OVERCOME THIS DICTATORSHIP" . He remarked on the handshake between don and Kim. Not favorably. Don said when asked about human rights and the 100,000 North Koreans currently held in gulags don said he thought they would benefit most from the summit meeting. Yes he did. He actually did say that. I bet they're cheering in those detention centers where torture is the entree every day. :(

Posted - June 12, 2018

Responses

Of course it is. Bullsh*tese is the language of diplomacy. It's a lie, but it's necessary. Can't you see that?

Far left governments either collapse like Venezuela or they rule with an iron fist to stop things collapsing. This deal is the first step toward North Korea opening up to trade and moving toward capitalism. The more wealthy North Korea becomes, the less violence the regime will need to use to keep itself in power. That will ease the suffering of the North Korean people.

This is the first step towards the liberalisation of North Korea. So of course the people in the gulag benefit most from the deal.

What do you expect Trump to say? "I think the human rights abuses are terrible but I made a deal with this psychopath anyway in the hopes that it's the first step towards making things better"?
      June 12, 2018 10:24 AM MDT