Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I'll find some kind of excuse if I'm wrong about Kim". King don's confession. When/why?

"I'll find some kind of excuse if I'm wrong about Kim". King don's confession. When/why?

King don  sez that if in six months he thinks he made a mistake he won't admit it. He'll just make up some excuse about why it failed. Kinda nice of him to pre-admit it that he will lie. Right?

Posted - June 13, 2018

Responses

The real quote was -

"I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey I was wrong,'" said Trump, before adding, "I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse."

Only a very honest politician would be so real. Politicians don't admit errors of judgement, because of unreasonable people like you. Of course Kim can renege on the deal. What deal can't be reneged upon? If Kim does renege how is that Trump's fault? What could he have done differently? You act as if it's possible to get guarantees when it obviously isn't.

If Kim does renege, so what? We're just back where we started. It's not like anything has been lost.

Why do you think North Korea wanted nuclear weapons in the first place? It's to strengthen their negotiating position. What do they really have to gain from bad faith? All that does is send things back toward a conflict they know they can't win. They want a deal.
      June 13, 2018 3:29 AM MDT