Discussion » Questions » Environment » Have you heard about any new ideas to help clean up the enviroment?

Have you heard about any new ideas to help clean up the enviroment?

I heard that in Sweden they are training crows to clean up the cigarette butts from the city streets. They set up peanut stations around the city and when a crow finds a cigarette butt it brings it to the peanut station and puts the cigarette  butt in and then it gets rewarded with a peanut. I think it's a good environmentally friendly way to clean up all the cigarette butts. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 15, 2018

Responses

Aww that's adorable!
      June 15, 2018 5:22 PM MDT

I have determined that the entire world population could lie down in Arizona and half of New Mexico. 

The entire world population is going to die within 70 years or so, and that is repeated every 70 years or so.

So the ground devoted to cemeteries increases by the area of Arizona and half of New Mexico every 70 years or so. That is greater than the cost of any other environmental threat we know of. The practice of cremation helps a lot, but we need a more permanent solution to this ground eater problem. Just asking people not to die is not working.
      June 15, 2018 10:18 PM MDT

Ummm. I think I see the flaw... :-)
      June 18, 2018 3:33 PM MDT