Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Family » Tomorrow is Fathers' Day in the US, happy Fathers' Day to all fathers! My question is:

Tomorrow is Fathers' Day in the US, happy Fathers' Day to all fathers! My question is:

Are there more mothers in the world, or more fathers?  
(This refers only to women and men who have conceived children, are the step-parents of children, are the adoptive parents of children, and it specifically includes only those who are currently alive, not deceased people.)

Posted - June 16, 2018

Responses

The link can be of interest to others who also read your reply, thank you for providing it. 
    ~
      June 17, 2018 5:55 AM MDT

Very Cool and well thought out Adaydreambeliever!  :) :)
      June 17, 2018 9:04 PM MDT

Alive and walking?  I'm going to Guess, Yes.  I didn't do any research or google it but logic tells me that more women than men adopt kids, take on the mom responsibilities and own up to the title.
    Let's not forget women do tend to live longer and men sometimes aren't motivated to being dads.
    As far as how many kids there are in the world who have dads? 
    Biologically speaking, they ALL do.  Even test-tube babies.  we have not been able to clone a person to the best of my knowledge. 
    I'm tired and I hope this answered your question.  I may have put too much thought into it or not enough ;).  I think I lost what the question was in the first place. 
    This is my cue to cut out. :) I'm off to take a bath and go to bed.
    Happy Father's Day, Randy D!
    I'm sure you are a great Father and DAD!
    Love, Merlin
    :) :)

June 17, 2018 9:15 PM MDT

A single mom can have multiple baby daddies and a single guy can plant his seed in multiple women. You just have to count them and see.
      June 17, 2018 10:49 PM MDT

It is very easy for a male to procreate, without even taking into mind the serious responsibility of his actions. This does not make him a father. 
      June 28, 2018 11:08 PM MDT