Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are inconsistencies about the nature of GOD in the Bible. GOD isn't inconsistent. The men who wrote the Bible were. Right?

There are inconsistencies about the nature of GOD in the Bible. GOD isn't inconsistent. The men who wrote the Bible were. Right?

Posted - June 17, 2018

Responses

Poor God. Stop picking on God. Be careful, He may smite thee!
      June 17, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

I am not picking on God bh. Read the question again. I am simply pointing out that imperfect humans did a lousy job writing what was supposed to be THE WORD OF GOD. Read the question a dozen times if you have to. I defend God. You see that as "picking"on HIM? So what I say you interpret as the exact opposite. When was the last time you had a medical checkup? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thy.
      June 18, 2018 2:26 AM MDT

Reading the Judeo-Christian Bible has been, and still remains among the most persuasive causes of atheism ever known.

Listening to “True Believers” misquote and misrepresent the Bible is another.

The fact that not one conversation in the Bible was written by someone who was present should make everyone doubt it’s worth. This post was edited by Don Barzini at June 17, 2018 6:13 PM MDT
      June 17, 2018 5:46 PM MDT

Maybe He's like that professor you had that never actually answered a question and just left you to think about the answer.

Imagine how boring life would be if it somehow either conclusively proved the existence of God or if it showed that His existence were so incontrovertibly impossible that it would be unreasonable to even suggest that He could exist.

June 17, 2018 6:28 PM MDT

My Philosophy Professor did exactly that tom and of course he was my favorite one! Go figger! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      June 18, 2018 2:27 AM MDT