Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is there almost nothing about the Western world's customs and practices that cannot be traced back to sungod worship?

Is there almost nothing about the Western world's customs and practices that cannot be traced back to sungod worship?

An example is in college you can receive a bachelor's degree. The root of bachelor is Bacca, god of wine, revelry and such but another name for the sungod. Even the "S" on Superman's chest is not really a letter but is the symbol of a serpent. Superman or Kal-El like in Elohim derives his power from the Sun. Again sungod worship. I can go on and on and is why you must separate from all this and "Come out of Babylon".

Posted - June 19, 2018

Responses

There is plenty. Problem is beliefs descended from sun worship are insinuated into every facet of society by misled believers who can’t see (or imagine) anything else. 
      June 19, 2018 7:55 AM MDT

Pretty sure there wasn't a "conspiracy" to have Superman represent sun worship ... any more than we should worship gamma radiation, because of The Hulk.

ROFL
      June 19, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

John 18:36  "Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm." (NASB)

As a believer in and follower of Jesus, I am a member of His kingdom which is “not of this world". Christians are not of this world. We have been adopted as heirs of heaven by God Himself and that is our world, our citizenship. So I have already come out of Babylon. :)
      June 19, 2018 10:21 AM MDT

Christians, like the adherents of every other of man’s belief systems are indeed “of this world” because very simply, they/you have not as yet gone on to any other world.
    Not that there is any proof of one to go to. 

I won’t waste your time listing the numerous fallacies inherent in such spurious doctrines. 
      June 19, 2018 6:32 PM MDT

• The word "bachelor" does not derive from "Bacchus". That is a folk etymology. And Bacchus was not the sun god either. 
      June 19, 2018 11:34 AM MDT

Mankind decided milleniums ago to side with God's opposer who introduced every existing pagan practice and custom that to this day are part of the world wide cultures. (1Corinthians 4:4)
      June 19, 2018 11:02 PM MDT

I see a question mark, but that is in fact a statement. I hate when you do that!
      June 19, 2018 11:21 PM MDT