Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you ever passed gas because of the force of a sneeze?

Have you ever passed gas because of the force of a sneeze?

Posted - July 8, 2018

Responses

Sneezing is a bit close to like a form of orgasm and farting at the same time kind of enhances the pleasure. I know...
      July 8, 2018 11:42 PM MDT

Who hasn't ....you kind of look round furtively after to check if anyone heard....it has more embarrassing effects if you are at an swanky function...

I have a year old niece that farts a lot because of her healthy diet.....it's always loud and prelonged and she always looks around to check out who heard....her smile is huge when it happenes.... I'm sure she knows now how to raise a cheek ...lol 
      July 9, 2018 2:16 AM MDT

If I ever passed gas, it would sound like wind chimes and smell like roses, but for the rest of you, I imagine that faking a huge sneeze might be a good cover-up for the sound of passing gas.
      July 9, 2018 5:14 AM MDT

not yet
      July 9, 2018 3:57 PM MDT

I've always known you were unique pearl. :) :)
      July 10, 2018 12:55 PM MDT

The whole ordeal of passing gas and it being a big deal is an extraordinary thing.  If we didn't, we'd all be in a heap-load of trouble, biologically speaking.
    I'm sure some lady of some royalty, somewhere in our history, made this a rule of disgust and intolerance.  It was the same chick that said women should be seen and not heard.  The same one who made us sit in another room and only enter to wait on the men.  She probably said we couldn't burp either.
    If she were to sit with the "Knights at the Round Table," and these issues came up, I'm SURE she would have been outvoted.
    To answer your question, quite honestly, the first year Don and I were dating I never farted or pooped in front of him.  It wasn't what ladies did.  Since those dinosaur times,  I do; however, I am very polite about them and if they do make a noise, I always say, "excuse me."  Sneeze, or no sneeze, included.  This post was edited by Merlin at July 10, 2018 1:13 PM MDT
      July 10, 2018 1:05 PM MDT

It has more to do with the last time I ate beans than anything to do with sneezing.

Beans beans America's musical fruit
    the more you eat
    the more you toot.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2018 1:10 PM MDT
      July 10, 2018 1:08 PM MDT

!!!
      July 10, 2018 1:18 PM MDT

We are cheering one another on regarding afflatus thoughts.

July 10, 2018 1:29 PM MDT