Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Do you know how much it costs for a person addicted to drugs to satisfy their addiction?

Do you know how much it costs for a person addicted to drugs to satisfy their addiction?

Depending what kind of drug(s) they are addicted to. A guy told me his cocaine addiction cost him about  $500 a day. He quit his good paying job to do minor crime  (shop lifting, stealing copper wire,  breaking into cars, selling drugs erc.). He finally decided best for him to do detox/treatment center after his 11th conviction judge told him 'jail time for you next time I see you in this court'. He's been clean for about 15 years now.

Posted - July 13, 2018

Responses

I literally can't afford drug addiction.
      July 13, 2018 10:18 AM MDT

Might make it easier to afford if you invest in a gun and a fast car.
      July 13, 2018 10:30 AM MDT

How much does it cost? Well, I've heard it said like this... Addiction will take everything you have before it takes your life, and by that point, you'll want it done. It will cost you your job, your home, your vehicle, your miscellaneous belongings, your friends, your family, and your reputation. 

My friend with the heroin addiction lost all that and about $90,000 in about a year, with a habit that varied between $50-200/day depending on what stage of addiction they were at. It is absolutely unreal how quickly drugs can take away a lifetime of hard work. 
      July 13, 2018 11:40 AM MDT