Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Education » Pence, Trump, Ryan, Huckabee, the list goes on ad nauseum. Is there some kind of IQ test to fail to be accepted into this Administration?

Pence, Trump, Ryan, Huckabee, the list goes on ad nauseum. Is there some kind of IQ test to fail to be accepted into this Administration?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

I cannot speak for the rest but Trump would have failed it for sure.. I would SO love for him to take an IQ test.. then we would really see exactly what he is... a dumb .....
      July 16, 2018 11:02 AM MDT

This is real.  His "doctor" gave him a test a BRAIN test he called (TRUMP called) an IQ test and basically it had him pick out a camel in a list of animal pics.

He says he passed with flying colors.  I am not kidding.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/01/the-president-can-draw-a-clock/550610/ This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 8:47 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 8:46 PM MDT

have no idea
      July 16, 2018 2:50 PM MDT

Obviously intelligence is NOT a criteria. Being willing to prostrate oneself before the grand ego of His Orangeness is a far greater qualifier. It also seems to be helpful to have a working relationship with FoxNews.

*Late entry-
    After viewing Trump‘s latest presser with Putin, it is time to declare that not only is Trump an intolerable narcissist, a corrupt demagogue AND a shameless liar, he is a traitor. A tool of the very govt that trolled our election system. An asset of Russia. He shouldn’t be impeached, he should be tried and hanged. 
    Don the Con’s disastrous tour of Europe closed with his parroting of Putin‘s own words while contending that US relations with Russia have never been worse. A lie. At 71, Trump was alive for the Cuban Missle Crisis; I served in W Germany during the Cold War; this latest Trump fabrication stinks of Putin puppeteering.
    ALL of you still foolishly standing alongside the worst President in US history are abetting a villian, abetting treason, and marching America toward the abyss. Hope you‘re happy. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 16, 2018 6:57 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 4:11 PM MDT

Do we have to take the "tried and hanged" route or can we just go to hanged?  To say that I'm appalled by his meeting with Putin is an understatement.  Worse, no witnesses other than translators to the private meeting.  Only the Universe knows what took place at that meeting and I wouldn't trust either of them to tell the truth if their lives depended on it.  More appalling is the lack of concern by the GOP. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at July 16, 2018 6:23 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 6:16 PM MDT

I like your enthusiasm, Spunky, but unlike our POTUS, I respect the rule of law. A trial is what we do in America, but sadly, hanging traitors is something we haven’t done for many years. 
    That said, I’d eagerly donate the wood, the land and the construction costs for the gallows. 
      July 16, 2018 6:27 PM MDT

OK, OK - if you want to be a stickler about it!  
      July 16, 2018 7:24 PM MDT

Fox News called him out on it.  This is EPIC.    This tragedy has only just begun.

Shades of World War II. All over again. We have learned nothing.  NOTHING.

Here is Trump's base, now reincarnated as unwashed, uneducated (and sometimes washed and educated --but still unable to think) jackasses that make Zombies look sane and balanced.  Complimenting that stable genius we have at the helm.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 17, 2018 5:11 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 8:50 PM MDT

Wait until those unwashed masses get fleeced on next years tax returns, Sharonna. Then Trump’s lone “accomplishment“, tax reform, will appear as it really is, a lie. 
      July 17, 2018 5:35 PM MDT