Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » This was the most TERRIFYING musical I have ever seen. And it could be about today now. And everyone is watching and doing nothing.

This was the most TERRIFYING musical I have ever seen. And it could be about today now. And everyone is watching and doing nothing.

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

• You can take anything out of context of time and place and call it terrifying. We crushed the Nazi menace over 70 years ago. That feat was accomplished by men and women who not only understood the threat, they rose to the occasion by contributing at home and by dying on the beaches of Normandy and other locales to eradicate that danger. "Cabaret" hit the scene decades ago. It is an interesting look at that time and place when Nazism raised its ugly head. While it's true that many do not learn from history, those who don't understand history pose just as strong a threat to a free society. It's not about here and now. Using the specters of the past to inspire fear or erroneously label those who disagree politically just won't wash.
      July 16, 2018 10:16 PM MDT

I can take everything in context and brilliantly demonstrate how it MIRRORS exactly what has taken place but it will fall on deaf eyes and blind ears in your case.

Here:

So, fool me once shame on you... fool me twice?  You have to be a lot smarter than you to even attempt it. 

I know you like to quote history but you are being guilty of exactly what you are trying to imply that I am guilty of.

We have a bunch of blinded by Trump's lies IDIOTS just like the followers of HITLER who will do anything he says and defend him.

Now try and tell me how this is different than Nazi Germany?  HMMMM?????

Oust the immigrants, hate the minorities, gays, blacks, even women and ?  Be white and Christian and you will do just fine.   Sieg HEEL.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 11:31 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 10:22 PM MDT

Woe to  Trumpsters...
    This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at July 16, 2018 11:39 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 11:30 PM MDT

July 16, 2018 11:34 PM MDT

Read Hitlers "Last Appeal to Reason," and then tell me what has changed today since then?
      July 17, 2018 10:43 AM MDT