Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Comrade trump supporters believe that what he said/did in Helsinki was for the good of the country. The left is the REAL enemy. Agree/dis?

Comrade trump supporters believe that what he said/did in Helsinki was for the good of the country. The left is the REAL enemy. Agree/dis?

They are adamantly convinced that Comrade trump loves his country and the people and is doing exactly what he should be doing. Seeking peace. They lash out at those who would criticize him for what he said/implied. They are the real enemies of the people and the country. Comrade trump is the real hero fighting to save his country from them.   I think that about sums it up. How many of them there are I cannot know. The fact that there is even ONE like that after Comrade trump's performance shocks me. SIGH. More to come? You betchure bippy!  :(

Posted - July 17, 2018

Responses

You can have a gander at this item for whatever it is worth
    (Although I been having trouble getting my links to work )

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1K624S

This post was edited by Kittigate at July 18, 2018 4:06 AM MDT
      July 17, 2018 8:45 AM MDT

I clicked on with no problem m'dear. I watched/heard all of and of course it was beyond appalling and disgusting and vile. His yesterday attempt at clearnup and walking back made it worse. He can't do anything right. He always makes everything worse. He is the best at that. A singular talent. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      July 18, 2018 4:09 AM MDT