Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The NRA is now part of the newest Russian spy scandal. Maria Butina infiltrated the group and used it as her useful idiot. Who is next?

The NRA is now part of the newest Russian spy scandal. Maria Butina infiltrated the group and used it as her useful idiot. Who is next?

The conspiracy collusion criminal treasonous traitorous enterprise spider web is endless and humongous. It stretches out into the Universe and it's doubtful we shall ever see its end. Suffice it to say collecting the information, investigating the criminals involved will never end because so many anti-Americans are involved. So far American citizens haven't been indicted. That is yet to come. But plenty of Russians are on the hotseat. Once done the trials will go on forever. Some pot of gold for lawyers!. Those are the jobs Comrade Bonespur can be thanked for helping to make richer and richer and richer. As if they needed it.. No coal mine jobs. No steel jobs. Just acres and acres and acres of lawyers. :(

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

The NRA is a terrorist organization, so it doesn't surprise me.
      July 19, 2018 2:50 AM MDT

Well the 29-year-old dame hooked up with a 56-year-old useful idiot American citizen and lived with him. But she also offered sex to others to get whatever else she felt would help her in her quest to get information to give to her Russian handlers. She is a big-time player for sure. She targeted the NRA because of its large contributions to  Comrade Bonespur. Was very social and made it a point to meet and gain the confidence of typical Americans who had no idea what she was or maybe they did. That is yet to be determined. She is a flight risk so she will be held in jail. There are ways she can flee the country. Our guys are trying to cut them all off. I'm gonna ask a  question about it. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Thursday.
      July 19, 2018 3:19 AM MDT

• Hmmm, dose that make me a terrorist . Have been a life member with the N.R.A. for almost forty years.
     I don't feel like a terrorist . :-(
      July 19, 2018 3:29 AM MDT

NRA life member here as well and neither do I feel like a terrorist. The liberal left feeds off it's own delusional behavior and thinking. They also tend to say things without any evidence to back it up. So I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to what they say. As always, just my opinion. :)
      July 19, 2018 3:54 AM MDT