Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Suppose Republicans and Democrats both started auto making business -what qualities -what defects might you find comparing their products?

Suppose Republicans and Democrats both started auto making business -what qualities -what defects might you find comparing their products?

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

One would have no brakes.  One would have brakes that squeak.  One would have windshield wipers that thought they knew when to automatically come on.  The other would have windshield wipers stuck on delay.  One would be sleek.  One would be practical.  One would say, cash only.  One would say, we'll finance you.  
    They both wouldn't have turn signals.  They both wouldn't have GPS.  They both would be overpriced.  They both would have overly active horns, singing any tune that would get your attention and say, "Look at meeee and what I can do for your countryeeeee!!!"  
    They both will be worth 1/4 the price in a year.  
    I would not suggest buying either vehicle. This post was edited by Merlin at July 20, 2018 12:07 PM MDT
      July 20, 2018 11:59 AM MDT

Yes -that's pretty good. 
      July 20, 2018 12:03 PM MDT

Thanks Kittigate :)  You know, I normally shy away from political questions... but, since it was you and I have to go to AAA as soon as I finish typing this to you, I thought I would.
    Have a great day!!  I'm off to AAA :) :)
      July 20, 2018 12:13 PM MDT

OkAAA
      July 20, 2018 1:36 PM MDT

not sure
      July 20, 2018 4:29 PM MDT