Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Non-binary-thug-attacks-and-spits-on-teen-trump-supporter-seattle. Could the teen who was spit on, file charges of assault against the thug?

Non-binary-thug-attacks-and-spits-on-teen-trump-supporter-seattle. Could the teen who was spit on, file charges of assault against the thug?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/non-binary-thug-attacks-and-spits-on-teen-trump-supporter-in-seattle-video/

Posted - July 21, 2018

Responses

Somebody spit on someone.  That is the assault charge.

Some Nazi who is a very good person ran down and killed someone who was not a NAZI in Charlottesville.

That's when we bring up the titles of politics.  Not because someone got spit on.   It is assault and the person should PAY with whatever a criminal gets who assaults with spit.

It amazes me that this is all you can dig up for your wall of shame against THE OPPOSITION to TRUMP's atrocities.

I guess we are better than I'd thought.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 21, 2018 11:41 AM MDT
      July 21, 2018 11:39 AM MDT

Not politics, law.
      July 21, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

Carbonproduct's question was about the law. You, as usual, are the one that made it political.
      July 22, 2018 8:43 AM MDT

Honey, Trump, as usual, makes everything we touch and breathe political. 

Etiquette requires that I thank you for stating the obvious.
      July 22, 2018 8:59 AM MDT

But this wasn't about Trump and what Trump may or may not do, it was about a person being spit on and whether or not they can press charges. As usual, you continue to politicize a non-political question. With all due respect, you really need to focus. :)
      July 22, 2018 9:12 AM MDT

I am dazed and confused by how someone could have dyslexia of the ability to comprehend.

You displayed that by arguing about what I just said that you just said. 

You see?

I don't care about what the person IS.  I am saying JUST EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

I know law.   This has zero to do with politics.  CARBON PRODUCT SAID IT DID.  HELLO?

She is the one who described what these people believed and were about. 

I SAID?  I said that it doesn't matter. Spitting is assault.

GOD.  Do I have to spoonfeed you?
      July 22, 2018 9:16 AM MDT

Well to be fair the LINK that was posted as part of the post WAS about politics and Trump supporter vs Non-binary person... AND more to the point the article/link directly and deliberately used the alleged assault to insult and denigrate the alleged assaulter using some very over the top language such as deranged.. I think my point and Spawn's was that the political angle wasn't relevant BUT that it had been made so by the article. This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at July 22, 2018 2:21 PM MDT
      July 22, 2018 2:19 PM MDT

Exactly. I couldnt have said it better myself. ;)
      July 23, 2018 7:31 AM MDT

Don't sell yourself short, if anyone can daze and confuse it's thee.
      July 23, 2018 7:33 AM MDT

Well in defense of (is itSharon?) anything and everything can have a pollical component and political consequences.  But if that is all we think about or consider we can end up driving ourselves crazy.  And others as well.   Good to lighten up and let go sometimes. 
      July 22, 2018 9:07 AM MDT

In defense of that guy who just tried to argue my point by pointing out that he agrees with me but has no idea that we just said exactly the same thing?

Carbon Product is the one who started labeling. I don't care if it was a NAZI.  If you spit on a Nazi you have attacked and assaulted a Nazi.

So, thank you both.  I agree.  Sort of.
      July 22, 2018 9:17 AM MDT

Assault is assault, it matters not whether the teen was an alleged Trump supporter or whether the attacker is alleged to be non-binary or not.. I am left wondering therefore about the validity of the source as they seem to take positive delight in reporting this and make copious use of derogatory terms in connection with the alleged perpetrator, calling him deranged. I am wondering what they base that on.. 
      July 21, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

Oh and further analysis reveals that the alleged non-binary person did not attack the teen, he spat on the teen's hat.. there's a difference. Yes, it's a person's property but it isn't the person he spat on..Analysing it too, I note that the alleged non-binary person is also alleged to be a leftist.. I can only imagine this allegation was made because he called the other a racist.. Calling someone a racist doesn't make one a leftist... This is in every way very poor reporting. 
      July 21, 2018 1:52 PM MDT

LOL

There ya go

Assault is assault is assault and we don't care about how much we might loathe the one who gets spit on.  It's assault.  That is why we must keep our DEMOCRACY, all you Trump afficionados. 
      July 22, 2018 9:05 AM MDT

they might be able to
      July 21, 2018 4:51 PM MDT

If I'm not mistaken, if someone spits at you, it's considered assault. If the spit lands on you it's considered battery. So I would say that the person who was attacked could file charges. 
      July 22, 2018 8:39 AM MDT

Yes of course because that is assault. 
      July 22, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

Perfect.  Thank you.
      July 22, 2018 9:03 AM MDT

they nnight be able to
      August 6, 2018 4:55 PM MDT