Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » uh NO. Not what is the reason for hate of TRUMP. 80 percent want to digest this: WHAT IS ANY REASON LEFT TO EVEN TRUST HIM?

uh NO. Not what is the reason for hate of TRUMP. 80 percent want to digest this: WHAT IS ANY REASON LEFT TO EVEN TRUST HIM?

Posted - July 22, 2018

Responses

One cannot trust him (never could).  He doesn't really care about being trustworthy, he just wants attention.  He's "playing" this presidency as if it were another TV show.  He can't keep any story straight because he can't - won't - stick to the "script".  He has to ad-lib as it boosts his ego (more lines, more attention for the "star").  Unfortunately, he's blind to the fact that everytime he ad-libs it ends up biting him in the ***.  He's pissing-off the entire world (save Russia... but give him time and he'll piss them off too).  Mr trump is  a weakling.  He's all mouth from afar, but up close he folds like a wet noodle.
      July 22, 2018 10:17 AM MDT

I'm so glad it's you.  I am so tired of answering Trump Kool-aid drinkers this a.m.  They are harshing my mellow.  LOL

I fear what this man can do, has done and will keep doing.   I never knew I could feel the impending fear the Jews must have felt when the Nazi's were taking hold and getting stronger.  I never knew it could be this visceral, watching your friends and neighbors divide and take the side of a monster.

AGAIN.

How did this happen?  Those who are left after the POST APOCALYPSE can write about this and scratch their heads.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 22, 2018 1:04 PM MDT
      July 22, 2018 10:22 AM MDT

He has done a lot of what he said he would do.  That is the place from where trust comes.  

July 22, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

Uh huh.  (I hate doing this, you are one of the FEW Trump supporters who I love and respect) However, to attack the question because really this deserves it.

LOL

Oh no.  He didn't.  First of all, he claims that employment has risen because of HIM. That is so far fetched.  That was because of OBAMA, the guy you loathe.

That is because of OBAMA.

Then he said he would build a wall.  He did not. AND?  HE LIED ABOUT IT.  Not fake news. REAL JERK on video LYING his freaking head off.

Next? 

He said he would drain the swamp.  He has created so much discord and graft that there is no sorting it all out.  Every member of this cabinet is a lying swindler the likes we have not seen since Nixon.  AND THIS IS SO MUCH WORSE.

Nixon would DIE before betraying the country.

So, what did he do?  Make America encourage haters and ripping children from their parents at the border?  Make America insult the very allies that protect them?  Make America kneel to Vlad Putin?

You are a LAWYER.  You know better.  You know that you would LAUGH IN THE FACE OF ANY CLIENT that tried to hand you that baloney he tried to hand America by explaining (reading a note written by his handlers at the last minute for all to see) that he left out the word NOT?

You would buy that load?  SERIOUSLY?  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST OBTUSE OF HUMANS TO SAY YES TO THAT.  THE MOST OBTUSE.

Your friend,

Sharonna

July 22, 2018 9:01 PM MDT

i have no idea why everyone hates him
      July 22, 2018 2:53 PM MDT

Do you want me to tell you?

He's a horror story.  I envy you for not knowing what I am talking about.  May you stay clear of it until he is gone and forgotten.

July 22, 2018 9:22 PM MDT