Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Zack
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » When it comes to dental hygiene, is it easier to brush and floss your upper teeth or your lower teeth? ~

When it comes to dental hygiene, is it easier to brush and floss your upper teeth or your lower teeth? ~

Posted - July 27, 2018

Responses

Lower teeth is easier but it's kind of fun flossing my upper teeth when I can make the string do a musical sound sort of like a violin.
      July 28, 2018 12:16 AM MDT

Very impressive!!
      July 28, 2018 12:23 AM MDT

Grrrrrrr!  I just answered this and thought I hit the enter button twice.  I went to delete one and it deleted both.  Ugh!

O.k. here I go again.  This time I'll be a little more professional and hopefully not drop my answer.  We can only hope.

When I brush my teeth, I do so in a circular motion.  I brush both the uppers and the lowers at the same time.  On the insides, I don't go circular but I still don't think one level is harder than the other.  I tend to bonk the right-side of my mouth/cheek more than my left.
    When I floss I think the upper molars on my left are the hardest.

I than gargle and that does a number on my tongue and throat sometimes.
    This concludes the two-minute tour of Merlin's mouth and hygiene.  Visitors are welcome during waking hours and we brush twice a day.  Morning and Night. 
    I hope you had a nice time. Thank you for coming. :) :O :) This post was edited by Merlin at July 28, 2018 5:46 AM MDT
      July 28, 2018 12:19 AM MDT

It makes no difference.

July 28, 2018 2:59 AM MDT

• Lower is easier, especially as I can see exactly what I'm doing in the mirror. Harder to see the upper teeth. 
      July 28, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

neither
      July 29, 2018 5:55 PM MDT