Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Place: SuperBowl 2014. WOW! I have appreciation for both. What talent. What do you think about the two integrating?

Place: SuperBowl 2014. WOW! I have appreciation for both. What talent. What do you think about the two integrating?

Posted - August 3, 2018

Responses

I don't know what you are talking about but I was a Seahawks fan until the league sunk right into hell.  I really like Pete Carroll.  I would not care if the NFL completely folded I haven't watched a game in two years.  I'm strictly an SEC sports fan, with an occasional Tampa Bay Rays baseball or local high school FB game.  
      August 3, 2018 12:07 PM MDT

Hi Thriftymaid~ :) I was raised in Oregon and I root for the Seahawks.  I know a little about them which is more than I can say about any other team expect the Broncos (only because I lived in Boulder for many years and my mom was a HUGE John Elway fan :))
    With that all being said, I am glad you answered. :)  I worded it just that way to see what the responses might be. 
    I did watch the most of the 2014 SuperBowl.  I was rooting for the Seahawks,   
    I was actually talking about the 1/2 time act.  They, like the Seahawks and the Broncos would have been two acts hard to believe.  Shhhhh.  Don't tell.  Let's see how others respond, if any.  I hope they do. :)  On either side of the ball... Big winks and smiles. Thanks Thritymaid :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 30, 2018 9:13 AM MDT
      August 3, 2018 12:21 PM MDT

Wast that the one where Dixie and Chinet squared off?  Or was it Tupperware vs Corningware?  I never did understand those bowl games (soup bowl vs cereal bowl)
      August 3, 2018 12:23 PM MDT

I'm tellin' ya shuhak ~ The soup bowl keeps tying to integrate with the cereal bowl.  One IS Tupperware and the other Corningware. They keep jumping, in my cabinet, from side to side.  The whole thing is a bowling mess. ;) :)

This is top-secret information.  I put it here with you.  Did I ever tell you the women who threw my bridal shower used it as an excuse for a Tupperware party? 

I could have been offended.  I didn't buy any Tupperware.  But, I figured it was the best she could do considering she and I didn't really travel in the same circle of friends.  She also showed "Silence of the Lambs," for entertainment.  
    It was a long time ago.  I just thought if anyone could ever make a humorous story out of this, it would be you! 

It can fall under FACT and humor!  It's True!  Big Smiles!!

P.S.  I am still friends with her.  It was her first bridal shower attempt.  She hasn't thrown one since.  That goodness!! This post was edited by Merlin at August 30, 2018 9:14 AM MDT
      August 3, 2018 12:36 PM MDT

If they mate will you have a "Souper Bowl"?

You do realize that Fava beans need to go in a bowl (product tie-in).  Plus if you look close, I'm sure there was some tupperware in a shot somewhere in Clarice's house (product placement). 
    {you're right, I find humor in most things}
      August 3, 2018 1:32 PM MDT

I've been trying to find that one scene where Merlin has the dishes dance but couldn't find it.  This will do to at least get bring a smile.  You're great Shuhak! This post was edited by Merlin at August 30, 2018 9:14 AM MDT
      August 3, 2018 2:19 PM MDT

i dont know anything about it
      August 3, 2018 4:20 PM MDT

Meh. American football is a great cure for insomnia. A bunch of big sooks dressing up in armor to play rugby, and needing a rest every twenty seconds or so. Even soccer players are harder than that.

Try a REAL tough sport.

This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 30, 2018 9:15 AM MDT
      August 4, 2018 1:35 AM MDT

One of my first thoughts was that you were asking about the half time show entertainers. What talent!
    :)

(I have no idea who performed that year.) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 30, 2018 9:16 AM MDT
      August 30, 2018 9:15 AM MDT