Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » I've got a job to do and a bag of unmarked non-sequential tildes for the person who completes it. I can't tell you the job until you agree..

I've got a job to do and a bag of unmarked non-sequential tildes for the person who completes it. I can't tell you the job until you agree..

Your response?

Posted - August 3, 2018

Responses

I agree.
    My mind is racing.... what might that task be???

I think I need to edit.  Is the "W" after a bunch of dots supposed to be capitalized?

I may have already failed and made the first cut!.... This post was edited by Merlin at August 3, 2018 4:56 PM MDT
      August 3, 2018 12:05 PM MDT

LMAO I have no idea on he "W." I think either or is fine, but I bet someone who knows for sure will be here soon enough. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!

The first bag is on the house. When you're jonesing for more, you know where to find me. ;)
      August 3, 2018 2:33 PM MDT

I got it!

If I only knew how to stop binging at the hot dog stand
    I would be able to catch the new rave
    which is the high-tidle wave!
    I just don't know how to turn down 
    the hot dog stand
    Carry on and enjoy the ride
    surfing is always good with the high-tidle ride!!
    Yaaaa-Whooooo!

And what a ride it has been :D! :D! This post was edited by Merlin at August 3, 2018 4:57 PM MDT
      August 3, 2018 3:13 PM MDT

The 'w' should be lowercase because she is not ending one sentence and starting a new one, she is just continuing the same sentence.

For my having clarified this little matter, I'll expect to receive a token of her appreciation. Your encouragement will probably be necessary for her to seal the deal, thank you.  A small bundle of this year's tildes would do quite nicely. (Cough, cough.)

August 5, 2018 12:27 PM MDT

The 'w' should be lowercase because you're not ending one sentence and starting a new one, you're just continuing the same sentence.

For my having clarified this little matter, I'll expect to receive a token of your appreciation. A small bundle of this year's tildes would do quite nicely. (Cough, cough.)
      August 5, 2018 12:26 PM MDT

I wrote you a poem this morning and I see it didn't post.  Grrrrr.  I'll try again.
    ~~ACT I Scene IV  TAKE II~~
    ****ACTION!****

You did!  You did come by after all!!

I thought, if I wait patiently,  you might come by and see...
    ol' Merle in despair with a bit of a grammatical error.

A small bundle of tildes you say?
    I can swing by and drop them off at you Ranch any day!

Just have the groom saddle the horses by noon
    and we can go for a ride when I get there.  See ya soon!

Thanks Randy.  I truly wasn't sure.  Big smiles and hugs!

August 5, 2018 8:58 PM MDT

I'll refer you to my agent.
      August 3, 2018 3:46 PM MDT

sure , if you dont care about flying nne out there i can do it
      August 3, 2018 4:20 PM MDT

Nobody is into tildes. That's just  plain silly, absolutely ridiculous. 
    ~
      August 3, 2018 5:03 PM MDT

Uh huh, sure...I believe you, Mr. Tilde man. hahahaha

How many restraining orders do you have now, to stay away from tildes and tilde mommas? 
      August 3, 2018 6:23 PM MDT

None. (If I ignore them, or pretend they don't exist, it doesn't count.)

~
      August 3, 2018 8:56 PM MDT

How big a bag, and how small are the tildes? Big ones are too hard to move. The stuff loses six per cent every year it has to stay hidden, and Randy is playing hard ball.
      August 4, 2018 1:27 AM MDT

It's a mixed bag, with none larger than 25pt. This is premium quality stuff we're talking about here and is totally untraceable. I mean, I'm not here to push tildes on anyone. I've already got Merlin and Pearl in on the deal. Take it or leave it, bub. 
      August 4, 2018 12:55 PM MDT

Throw in a dozen flawless pilcrows and I'll consider it. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 5, 2018 6:54 PM MDT
      August 4, 2018 9:36 PM MDT

I see you're a businessman. I can appreciate that. Right now I've only got tildes, but I'll let you know if I ever come across those pilcrows you're looking for. They're less common and won't come easy though. 
      August 5, 2018 11:07 AM MDT

August 5, 2018 10:06 AM MDT

Say the word and they're yours. 
      August 5, 2018 11:07 AM MDT

Word. Hey, wait; does the "job" require quick-lime, a shovel, a pick axe, large heavy-duty tarps, a blindfold and zip-ties?  I remember how you jammed me up in Vail, Colorado five years ago . . .

~
      August 5, 2018 12:18 PM MDT