Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » "most people don't know this" line that Trump uses, is the most insulting of all. How can he think we are as STUPID as he is?

"most people don't know this" line that Trump uses, is the most insulting of all. How can he think we are as STUPID as he is?

Did you know Abraham Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN?  Most people who are retarded and have an education paid for by daddy, don't know this.

Posted - August 7, 2018

Responses

Why do you hate President Trump so much? 
      August 7, 2018 8:38 AM MDT

People are divorcing each other after thirty years of marriage because one hates and one votes for Trump.

I cannot imagine what kind of world you exist in where this mystifies you. 

I wish I did not.  I wish he did not behave in a hateful manner.  I wish he did not back Nazis and people who hate justice.  I wish he did not break the law, rip off every decent established office that the country has put into place for decades, because he is spiteful and hates his opposers.

That is an Adolph Hitler.  Now, if you don't know why I hate Hitler?  Then I cannot go any further because you are either a total saint, or the dumbest, most uneducated person on the planet.  I know you are neither.  I know you are not dumb, I know this because there are tons of you out there.  I would hope that you were the only one.  But, there has to be a reason, that defies any kind of sane reasoning.

I remember being a snob in school as a kid because I was smart and I tended to look down on people who just sat in front of their tv's and vegged.  Meaning they had no convictions, no respect for anything but their 9 to 5 existence and tv dinner in front of the television and they just existed that way.

NOW THESE PEOPLE HAVE MULTIPLIED AND TAKEN OVER AMERICA.  They kept reproducing their ignorance, ate their heart-attack foods and produced more idiots like themselves.

Now, there are so many of them, the KING OF CELLULITE has gotten a band together.  Now he is in office and they put him there.  Are you a racist, Sunshine?  Do you think gay people have no rights?  Do you think they are going to HELL?  Do you think people who are Muslims want to blow up our country?  Do you think terrorists are Muslims? 

That is why I hate Trump.  That is not what he thinks.  That is what he lies to people who believe this nonsense to rule them.

That is why.

I hate anyone who hates freedom and wants to take advantage of ripping off institutions that make him look the fool and liar.  Anything that helps the poor, he is against.  They don't count.  Anything that stops him from lining his pockets.  He is against. 

He lies.  He just said he got the women's vote.  He is still lying about this.  HE DID NOT GET ANY WOMEN'S vote.  He got some of the women's vote.  He lost the women's vote.  His fat, sweaty face is in front of the cameras lying over and over again and we just  breathe it in.

Obama, Clinton, even Bush did not ever try to hurt the American people by colluding with Russia.  He lied about it.  The Republicans don't care.  You know why? Because their 401K gave them an extra $1,000 this year.  That is all it takes for idiots to start salavating .  Sell your soul and buy the lie.

So.   If you still have to ask at this late date?  I pray you are a saint.  Maybe you are...
      August 7, 2018 8:56 AM MDT

I'm not a fan of Trump, either.
    But Hitler?
    Saying things like that is where people tune out.  

Hitler (and the Nazi's) never won an election.  He was appointed, and then took over.
    Nor do I see Trump invading countries.  Yet.  (seems to be a hobby of Presidents, lately)
    Not do I see him murdering millions of people.

August 7, 2018 2:46 PM MDT

Comparisons to Hitler are valid---it's the individual similarity in their ethics and values (or lack thereof) that allow the comparison.

I certainly don't tune out---perhaps some people just don't have adequate bandwidth to process the truth.

August 7, 2018 3:25 PM MDT

He deserves it. I hate no one but he is ignorant, arrogant. a liar, stupider than mud, brags non stop, behaves childishly, insults allies, cosies up to enemies, makes terrible decisions and has to fire and hire non stop, is as far from a gentleman as it's possible to get, is chauvinistic, is a terrible businessman, tweets like a deranged idiot oh and lies non stop... What's to like? 
      August 7, 2018 3:01 PM MDT

i dont know anything about that
      August 7, 2018 1:53 PM MDT

If you have heard of Hitler, and if you have heard of Trump---how can you say that? 
      August 7, 2018 3:26 PM MDT

Heck if we are examining all the stupid, insulting things he says we will be here all night. I hate his ignorant rants about making America great again, not because I think that's a bad aim, but because it's empty words as he has no plans to actually make it happen beyond his illiterate ranting 
      August 7, 2018 3:03 PM MDT