Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Were AM'ers put on this planet just to ask questions? If not why were you put here?

Were AM'ers put on this planet just to ask questions? If not why were you put here?

I think they were.. I think the universe created you all just so I can answer questions on here :)  If that's not so... what other purpose do you serve? PS this was a light-hearted question.. but feel free to answer more deeply... what is your purpose on this planet? 

Posted - August 11, 2018

Responses

Well to help others which I think in one way I am doing by being honest and candid about myself. 
      August 11, 2018 6:02 AM MDT

I agree you have been generous with that, and I have appreciated many of your posts.
      August 11, 2018 6:32 AM MDT

Oh thank you.  I know I sometimes must walk a thin line between  being candid and gratuitous. After all not everyone wants to hear about me.  But I think it important to say OK I am just myself and this is me whatever. But I try to express it in good taste. 
      August 12, 2018 7:21 AM MDT

I'm not here to ask, I'm here to grant an answer. I'm kind of like a lame genie, but you must rub a magic mug and instead of a wish you get a reply.
      August 11, 2018 7:05 AM MDT

I was actually put on this planet to become Emperor. Allowing you to ask me a question is my porpoise.
      August 11, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

• I was put here solely to check in every so often so you all don't worry yourselves over my well-being.  It sounded good anyway. ;-)
      August 11, 2018 6:16 PM MDT