Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Doesn't Meghan Markle receive an inordinate amount of internet publicity, to the embarrassment of the British royal family?

Doesn't Meghan Markle receive an inordinate amount of internet publicity, to the embarrassment of the British royal family?

Posted - August 13, 2018

Responses

D'accord.

August 13, 2018 7:54 PM MDT

The Royals are well equipped to deal with these things... they usually maintain a dignified silence and let them get on with it.. I think everyone thinks, Harry loves her.. that's all we need to know.. She herself has behaved with dignity - what her dad does, what her family do.. well that cannot be helped.. 
      August 14, 2018 10:07 AM MDT

I have no idea why people read so much about her.  I have nothing against the whole royal family thing, but it is not ours.  I know Markle is American and maybe that's why people are keeping up with her.....but please, why does anyone care that she sneezed.
      August 14, 2018 3:35 PM MDT

The latest events in royal family fill women's magazines and get a brief splash in the other media in every country throughout the Commonwealth.
    In Markle's case, it was the same in the US because of her citizenship.
    The Royal family were embarrassed not by Markle herself but were pointedly reserved about her father's behaviour.
      August 31, 2018 7:03 PM MDT