Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Becoming an American citizen was like getting the golden ring or a pot of gold at rainbow's end. It meant everything. Does it still?

Becoming an American citizen was like getting the golden ring or a pot of gold at rainbow's end. It meant everything. Does it still?

Posted - August 20, 2018

Responses

I would love to see so many parts of America Rosie.....but America is equally as scary as Russia or any other country that acts like its the worlds police......Maybe it's good that there are three world powers facing of each other.....(America,Russia and China)  
    if there was only one  what would the world be like then.......A bully then is quite able to take all the sweets he wants from any one....
    Mr Hitlier did as did the Jappanees.....how did two small countries manage to take over so much of the planet ..? 
      August 20, 2018 3:14 AM MDT

Adolf Hitler Hitlerized Germany because the people were weak and willing to go along while the world pretended to ignore what was going on until it couldn't pretend any more. Apparently the trumpicanization of America followed the same route only the don did it much faster because he had the cooperation of Russia and Saudi Arabia and other felonious foreign countries. I think Hitler Hitlerized on his own. It took a village to make America trumpica. Hitler was a cruel evil tough guy. The don is just a wannabe who needs all the help he can get to pull it off. He is your basic coward so he could never have done it on his own all alone. It took many decades to make America a shining example of what a country could be and less than two years to tur it into a country that is anti-democracy, anti-humanity, anti-decency, anti-patriotism, anti-rule of law and anti all those who disagree. With the willing consent of those who accept accept accept accept whatever don dishes out or says. Without them he would be a cipher.  Without him they would still all be in the shadows, behind closed doors, in dark dank basements and unmarked locations plotting planning conspiring colluding to take the country down. He arrived. They were ready. How to stop it I cannot say because the avalance of trumpism is getting bigger and going faster and getting scarier. How do you blow up an avalanche when it is going at maximum speed? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Monday to thee!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 20, 2018 6:10 AM MDT
      August 20, 2018 5:15 AM MDT

Apparently so if you look at all the people trying to get in. 
      August 20, 2018 4:51 AM MDT