Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those who work in government don't owe allegiance to the figurehead who plays at being a prez. He sez they do. Are they ALL LOW IQ?

Those who work in government don't owe allegiance to the figurehead who plays at being a prez. He sez they do. Are they ALL LOW IQ?

Posted - August 20, 2018

Responses

No. Law abiding.
      August 20, 2018 1:06 PM MDT

It's we the people not me the president. Cheers!
      August 20, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

For those who sticklers and actually pay attention Nanoose. For those who have actually READ THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE and THE  CONSTITUTION. For everyone else it is precisely what the playacting prez sez. They wouldn't think of questioning him so they don't. They do question anyone that questions him though. Odd. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 21, 2018 2:32 AM MDT

That's another thing that tells us that Trump is not good for the country.. he is a megalomaniac - more akin to a dictator, demanding obedience and covering up for him. 
      August 20, 2018 2:30 PM MDT

He is a wackadoodle nutjob. What's the excuse of all his "supporters"? I don't know if we shall every know. And what does it matter? Sadly these days the only things that matter are what the donjohn sez matters. He does frantic desperatre ridiculous tweets to vent his rage and fear daily. Unbecoming to anyone but a president? Seriously? Every day in every way he affirms how wrong he is for the job he holds. In his own words., We don't have to anything. He keeps hanging himself by himself. How many times can one person hang himself before he is deader than a doornail, figuratively speaking? Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 21, 2018 2:35 AM MDT