Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those you "love to death" can be the death of you. What will happen to donjohn supporters when he encounters his WATERLOO?

Those you "love to death" can be the death of you. What will happen to donjohn supporters when he encounters his WATERLOO?

Posted - August 20, 2018

Responses

I think at first it would be similar to sprinkling baby powder on an ant hill.  When you do that the powder gets on the ants antennas and they can't communicate or receive direction.  So they run around bumping into each other and falling off the ant hill - luckily their not hurt because of their external skeleton  but still it's got to be pretty freaky for the ants. Cheers!

August 20, 2018 1:16 PM MDT

How  do you know that Nanoose? Is that really true?  You know some really unusual atypical stuff. You must read a lot and be very curious. Poor ants. I mean  I'm not fond of them if they're in our house but outside I don't mind them . So for awhile they would be directionless. I'm guessing that there are others right now turning  into donjohns so they can take over when he moves on to wherever. We may be in for an endless continuum of donjohntrumps long after he is gone. Poor America! I wonder if we're already dead and just don't know it? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday.
      August 21, 2018 2:22 AM MDT

An American friend tells me they are incapable of learning from the lessons they should be able to learn from in order to progress and grow, thus avoiding making the same mistakes.. He says that they will just pretend nothing happened.. ignore it.. sweep it under the carpet. 
      August 20, 2018 2:28 PM MDT

They are different from thee and me Addb. Either they are like and find nothing wrong with the lies and cruelty and deceit and treasonous racist behavior OR they living in an alternate reailty where what they see/hear is different from what thee and I and zilllions of others see/hear. We see a cruel lying boorish despot dictator. They see a savior! Go figger! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      August 21, 2018 2:25 AM MDT