Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Arranged. Exclusive. Casual. Long-distance. Tumultuous. Sexless. Off and on. Committed. Serious. Sexual. Platonic. Brother-and-sister.

Arranged. Exclusive. Casual. Long-distance. Tumultuous. Sexless. Off and on. Committed. Serious. Sexual. Platonic. Brother-and-sister.

What are some other ways to describe relationships between intimate partners (excluding familial ones such as parental, immediate family, extended, parent-child, etc.)?
~

Posted - August 24, 2018

Responses

Filial 
      August 24, 2018 6:26 AM MDT

Friends with benefits.
      August 24, 2018 7:28 AM MDT

• "Unrequited"
      August 24, 2018 8:35 AM MDT

Randy D, Ran Man, Boogie-Woogie Randy, Ran "The Man", Randy DEE, RD, Randy.....
    When will you ever learn?
    You MUST hide these questions from me.  Descriptive words are my favorite.  I could compile a list 40-pages long just in one sitting. I even scare myself on this question.  Which side of an emotional-slant would you like?  Let's do all I can think of at the moment.

Happy thoughts about being intimate with your partner:
    Jovial, inspiring, optimistic, enthralling, amused, gratifying, pleasurable, dreamy, tickling, giddy, blissful

How about sad thoughts?  Here are some of those:
    Distracted, disappointing, heartbroken, gloomy, listless, grief-stricken, mournful.  These are harder to come up with.

You might have to describe being angry with your intimate partner:
    festering, resentful, uncaring, peeved, crabby, cranky, irritated, indifferent, vicious

Maybe you are afraid of this intimate partner:
    Confused, insecure, inferior, anxious, hesitant, shaky, worried, apprehensive

Let's end on a pleasant note and go back to the happy words of being intimate. ;) :)
    rejuvenating, hopeful, up-lifting, exciting, stimulating, awe-struck, Happy, euphoria 

I hope these help. :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 8, 2018 6:41 PM MDT
      August 24, 2018 9:51 AM MDT

not sure
      September 8, 2018 5:59 PM MDT