Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » This is a feel-good moment I had to share. Have you heard/seen any animals of another species lending a helping paw? Please do tell.

This is a feel-good moment I had to share. Have you heard/seen any animals of another species lending a helping paw? Please do tell.

Animals are so amazing!! 

Posted - August 28, 2018

Responses

Take off the bra, dufus. (Sheesh...women and their stupid bras.)
      August 29, 2018 11:35 AM MDT

Under Beans... That's what I'm talking about. 
    On another note, we all need to have that "itch" scratched.  I'm not talking any 7's now.  Not like that seven-year itch, or Lucky 7's, or 77 years old.  I'm talking about that one itch you can't reach. 
    My thought is The Universe just has a wicked sense of humor. 
    When you would like something you CAN grasp and it bothers you no end because you are SURE you can't scratch it.  You WILL.  It will drive you crazy but somehow you WILL. 
    I'm always open to suggestions.  Enough "deep depth" over-analyzing.   Big winks and smiles.
      August 29, 2018 12:07 PM MDT

ive heard of dogs and cats saving lives
      September 7, 2018 3:50 PM MDT

I once saw a dog that was walking another dog.    The being walked dog was on a leach and the other dog was holding the end of it in his mouth   The canine being the walker was moving on his hind legs.  My sister and I saw this sight in Central Park in NYC some years ago when we visited. Only in NYC!!!
      September 23, 2018 9:30 PM MDT

I once saw a dog that was walking another dog.    The being walked dog was on a leach and the other dog was holding the end of it in his mouth   The canine being the walker was moving on his hind legs.  My sister and I saw this sight in Central Park in NYC some years ago when we visited. Only in NYC!!!
      September 23, 2018 9:30 PM MDT