Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » If you love to do battle the best way is to make lots of enemies day by day so you will never run out of targets. A life well-lived?

If you love to do battle the best way is to make lots of enemies day by day so you will never run out of targets. A life well-lived?

Posted - August 29, 2018

Responses

That's a question.
      August 29, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

Sounds way too stressful. Not a good way to live. 
      September 6, 2018 3:59 PM MDT

I honestly believe there are people who NEED that kind of stress to feel alive Addb. They will go out of their way to make enemies so they can engage in fierce battle. I guess they are just wired that way. Poor them. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 7, 2018 3:56 AM MDT

That's the Rosie philosophy to a tee.  You can't get any feedback unless you shovel out the horse hockey first.  Happy hate-mongering!
      September 7, 2018 6:05 AM MDT

I believe that is uncalled for. Just saying even though it will probably result in you turning your attack on me. I feel sad that you seem to really have such a problem with Rosie that you resort to personal attack :(
      September 7, 2018 10:53 AM MDT

Believe whatever you choose to believe, Daydream, and give me the freedom to do the same. Based on the evidence she presents daily, I believe that Rosie epitomizes exactly what she's posted here. Not only that, I also believe it is uncalled for that she does it. There's no requirement that you and I see things the same way. You're an intelligent woman and you express yourself in the way that you see fit. You've stated clearly and often that you despise the same person  Rosie despises, so it's no coincidence that you side with her. Fine, we get it. The true irony is that Rosie posts this as if she's not a purveyor of it herself. Go figure. 
      September 7, 2018 10:15 PM MDT