Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Has the sunny sky turned to pain with the passing of our friend John McCain whom we shall all miss without remiss?

Has the sunny sky turned to pain with the passing of our friend John McCain whom we shall all miss without remiss?

Posted - August 31, 2018

Responses

Since we cannot change the past
    good or bad
    regardless of  the way we feel
    happy or sad
    The differences he made
    Will forever be conveyed
    We all have to deseace
    May he rest in peace.

This post was edited by Merlin at September 1, 2018 6:15 PM MDT
      August 31, 2018 11:05 AM MDT

No, life goes on. We grieve, we celebrate life, then we get on with our own. The sun will come out tomorrow. 
      August 31, 2018 4:17 PM MDT

Hello Cosmicwunderkund..
    First, when you use a qualifier such as " who we shall all miss", you make a broad, incorrect assumption.I for one will not miss him,  this does not mean I lack compassionate for his family and friends, who will indeed miss him, but I am in neither of those parties.
    What I will not do is use him and his death and his feelings about Trump to make him out to be some national treasure in an attempt to validate my own feelings...
    It amazes me that all the people who decried him in the past are now his biggest fans...only because of his feud with Trump. I find it absurd and  shallow
    I have no doubt that if he was fan of Trump, we would be having a different conversation.
      September 1, 2018 5:08 PM MDT

i think so
      September 7, 2018 1:53 PM MDT