Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Family » For those who have children, who are they more like? You or your spouse?

For those who have children, who are they more like? You or your spouse?

I don’t have children. Today I watched my niece and nephew for my sister. They were out of school and she didn’t want to take off. My nephew looks like his dad, but acts just like my sister. His attitude and temper is the exact same. His sense of humor and interests are the same. My niece looks like my sister and acts like her dad. She’s always singing, dancing, or doing artsy stuff. 

Posted - August 31, 2018

Responses

That's easy! Their mother wins 100%!  Come on, this is Randy D we're talking about here, lol. 

~
      August 31, 2018 10:01 PM MDT

• "Ah, our new baby girl!  She looks just like her Mother."  "Daddy ... that's our dog!"
      August 31, 2018 10:58 PM MDT

Each of my five children carry varying degrees of their parents’ traits, though I’ve often chided my middle son that he was a genetic experiment gone right. He thinks like me, looks like me, but has his mom’s eyes, patience and big heart. 

My three daughters all physically resemble their mom (thankfully!) though my youngest girl (now 19) is a mirror of my disposition and sense of humor. I pity the man she deems worthy of her attentions. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 1, 2018 10:11 AM MDT
      September 1, 2018 6:50 AM MDT

I appreciate your honesty. At least your youngest daughter won’t take crap from men. This post was edited by Rizz at September 1, 2018 7:49 PM MDT
      September 1, 2018 7:44 AM MDT

My baby girl suffers no fools, like I said: she has my disposition. 
      September 1, 2018 8:11 AM MDT

ive never had children either
      September 7, 2018 1:49 PM MDT