Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you think this would make a great gift for a trump supporter?

Do you think this would make a great gift for a trump supporter?

Posted - September 3, 2018

Responses

• I only know it looks good to me.  That's the kind of stuff that keeps a fellow licking his fingers.  
      September 3, 2018 2:32 PM MDT

Well, you can live off of it, but it tastes like dung!
      September 3, 2018 4:30 PM MDT

Oh please.  Trump supporters have been TOLD that this is their playground.  They can decimate the entire ball we live on and it's okay because we are God's Children.

That is the swill that Palin and Company (the right wing Evangelicals, actually spout)

Kill meat because you want to eat that.  Shoot that meat with your own gun because its a toy that you want and God says yes because you are in the RIGHT religion.

So, a true Trump supporter hopes to be picked up in that Trump helicopter for a photo op of him blowing away hordes of animals ala Palin.  What FUN.  Maybe we should contact Ted Nugent and he can slaughter a few more for us.

Pick out only the fatest one and have that for dinner. The rest can rot.

That's a Trump supporter.  May they all rot in peace. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 4, 2018 1:14 PM MDT
      September 3, 2018 9:33 PM MDT

I'm a Trump voter. However, I don't hunt and have denied hunters access to my property who wanted to shoot rabbits there. On the other hand, I have attended 2 Ted Nugent concerts at the local county fair. I am more impressed with his guitar playing ability than his hunting skills. 
      September 4, 2018 3:44 AM MDT

A Trumpet. 
      September 3, 2018 11:35 PM MDT

probably
      September 6, 2018 5:43 PM MDT