Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Family » ATTRACTIVE FAMILY MEMBER?

ATTRACTIVE FAMILY MEMBER?

Is there anyone in your family who's very attractive?

My mom was a real beauty.......no, really, she was!!  

she was compared to Loretta Young and Garbo as a younger woman; even as she aged she looked very good for her age.

alas, her great looks didn't come to me!  LOL.......just an average lookin' guy.....

then I have an aunt who strongly resembled Audrey Hepburn.......seems as they both got older, they looked more and more alike!! sadly, Hepburn passed away in her late 60's I think, while my dear aunt's still goin' strong at 92!  she did Yoga for years but also had great genes!!!

THEN I have an uncle who, during WWII, won a contest for the 'man looking most like Tyrone Power'.......

I know, who's that?!?!  lol

look his photos up online..

so that's my family 'looks' story.....

how about yours??????????

Posted - September 5, 2018

Responses

Me.
      September 5, 2018 11:53 AM MDT

I can only hope there is an element of truth in what you say.....What scientific proof do you have to back up this statement of fact....:)  
      September 6, 2018 2:38 AM MDT

A photo or two.
      September 6, 2018 8:32 AM MDT

Image'in that I hope....:)
      September 6, 2018 11:47 AM MDT

Don's family members are. Not only is he drop-dead handsome,  his mom was Miss San Bernardino and his aunt was two years in a row before her.  All of his cousins are gorgeous as well.

September 5, 2018 10:30 PM MDT

You are too humble. I'll bet you are a knockout.
      September 6, 2018 8:33 AM MDT

Merlin isn't Punch or Judy...if you're Wand'ering ..  Hehe 
      September 6, 2018 11:49 AM MDT

yes, nne
      September 6, 2018 2:42 PM MDT

My aunt, who is my mother's only sibling, looked like the 1960s actress Dorothy Dandridge, at least as far as her facial features, hairstyles and physique. Unlike Dandridge, my aunt's complexion was a beautifully deep, dark chocolate color. My mother and my aunt were as different as two sisters can be: my mother has always been the studious type, a true bookworm, a nerd, reads almost anything and everything she could get her hands on, while my aunt was the glamour girl, into makeup and dresses and hair and catching the boys' eyes. My mother is the elder of the two, my aunt a few years younger. 

Dorothy Dandridge
    ~
      September 7, 2018 12:00 AM MDT

My mother was very beautiful and both my brothers very manly and attractive.  In their 60s now Rick still is while John has sort of let himself go in recent years.  My youngest stepdaughter, now in her late 20s, is definitely a "looker". 
      September 7, 2018 4:52 AM MDT

My mother looks like a young Kate Winslet, in some old photographs that were taken before I was born when she was in her 20s.
      September 9, 2018 1:41 AM MDT

WOW......thanks for replying.  I"m lovin' all the replies I'm getting!!  so glad you shared that with me...It's just something that no one ever talks about or brings up........thanks again!!!!
      April 1, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

• me, as you all know
      April 1, 2019 8:56 AM MDT