Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What’s the last thing you saw that irritated or angered you?

What’s the last thing you saw that irritated or angered you?

This question is inspired by something I saw earlier today. I was at the store buying a few things. A couple was is the store with their children. All of their children were wearing clothes that were too small, had stains, or tears in them. The parents had on nice clothing, pressed, and cleaned. They also had on expensive shoes. This just ticked me off. Their children were in clothes that should be in the garbage while they were decked out. 

Posted - September 7, 2018

Responses

when i try to get a job and cant get one while people on disability or people that get out of jail get one just like that, that ticks nne off
      September 7, 2018 4:18 PM MDT

Again with the job.  Have you taken the very excellent advice of anyone on here who has told you how to apply for one?
      September 8, 2018 7:35 AM MDT

Just now with someone who continues to complain she has no job but does nothing to get one.

Earlier this week, I got on a bus that was not overly crowded, but there were no empty seats.  A very frail elderly couple got on before me - the woman could hardly lift her leg to get on a bus that is flush with the sidewalk and the man used a cane and was very bent.  Not one person got up to give them their seats.  A woman with three children, all three of which were seated, just stood there looking at the couple.  I said something to her, not too quietly, I might add, and realized she probably didn't speak English.  A woman who got on behind me told her the same thing in the language I'm sure she spoke and still the kids sat there and the woman did nothing.  Finally, two people got up to give the old couple their seats but I'm sure it was more out of embarrassment than because they were being kind or they would have gotten up before my tirade.  
      September 8, 2018 7:42 AM MDT

A free kick awarded against my football team for a spurious reason.
      September 8, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

Two days ago I watched a ytube about a young innocent man man savagely clubbed and beaten and jumped on of of the roof of a police car while being tazered while laying handcuffed and motionless on the floor....

He was punched so hard in the face as he laid there immobile that the police man broke bones in his hands..
    Back at the police station while hog tired and helpless Ten police men battered him with clubs....

He was in such a terrible state that he was taken to hospital....there he was treated by horriffield nurses and as he asked them for help was costed and battered again by the police for daring to speak to nurses....
    Back at the station he was clubbed again across his back....
    He was then taken to prison where prison Doctors were horrified by his injuries....
    The young 30 year old had done nothing but fail to stop because her thought police were just trying to over take his car...and not stop him...He never raced off and was driving sloely ..
    He was jailed for four years to protect the police from prosecution...in jail he is the perfect  prisoner ,yet refused  parole to protect the criminals that tried to kill him..

I wonder why no government body try's to help this innocent man...? 
      September 8, 2018 8:06 AM MDT

It angered me when I first read and heard about it. 
      September 8, 2018 8:54 AM MDT