Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Of course President Obama's speech put super don to sleep.President Obama used big boy words that super don doesn't know. No?

Of course President Obama's speech put super don to sleep.President Obama used big boy words that super don doesn't know. No?

I mean if someone were speaking in Greek would you fall asleep? Proper adult English words are beyond super don's knowledge. I don't blame him. He tried. He gets points for that. He tried real hard to stay awake so he could attack what Obama said but how do you attack what you don't grasp?

Posted - September 8, 2018

Responses

I gotta admit, listening to Obama speak makes me a tad drowsy because I think he's boring to listen to. But hey, each to their own. :)
      September 8, 2018 7:06 AM MDT

I think The Donald might have been expecting a wee bit of criticism via Obama speech so he must have tried   to block it out by pretending to be asleep and singing "la-la-la-la--la-la-..." to himself all along.

Poor boy can't handle criticism. 
      September 8, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

I know. Another humongous defect among so very many. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      September 9, 2018 1:59 AM MDT