Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Another profile question...I have set the information on my profile to "everyone", but it still says "only available to me and the admin."..

Another profile question...I have set the information on my profile to "everyone", but it still says "only available to me and the admin."..

how do I change this?

Posted - September 13, 2018

Responses

You're not alone on being confused: I can't understand that thing either. 
    ~
      September 13, 2018 9:08 PM MDT

Hello Randy D
    Thanks...At first glance I thought I may have misspelled a word or made some type of grammatical error .
    I tend to answer political or philosophical questions and I feel it would be helpful for people to know a little about me and how I have come to some of the conclusions I share
      September 13, 2018 9:23 PM MDT

Hi designer~
    Welcome!!  I went to your profile and was able to access it just fine.  YeAAA!   I hope to read more of questions and answers, soon.  Until then, take care. :) :)   
      September 14, 2018 2:07 AM MDT

Thank You Merlin...
    good to know the profile is available..though I should probably update it. 

September 14, 2018 9:42 AM MDT

Don't know all the ins and outs of this site.  Why not ask JA?
      September 14, 2018 5:48 AM MDT

Hello officegirl.
    JA has responded and all is good..
    Thank you for your response
      September 14, 2018 9:12 PM MDT

Thank you and welcome!
      September 16, 2018 5:38 AM MDT

not sure
      September 14, 2018 3:38 PM MDT

There are specific fields that only I can see, such as your full DOB and what brought you to the Mug. There is no changing that. It's that way by design because I consider it sensitive info. It's necessary for me to know those things, but not necessary for others to know them. The visibility of other fields is determined by your privacy settings. If you actually want people to know what brought you to the Mug and what your DOB is, you're welcomed to add details to the "about me" section, though I'd be wary of publishing too much private info. Muggers are a pretty great group, but it's not usually a good idea to share private details or things that can identify you anywhere online. 
      September 14, 2018 4:04 PM MDT

Hello JA
    Thank you for the reply..Looking at my profile it looked to me that all of it was only available to you and I...the good people here have let me know that it is indeed available...Thank you for all you do..
      September 14, 2018 9:10 PM MDT