Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder which country's citizens get falling-down drunk and blacking out or passing out more often? Where are Americans on that list?

I wonder which country's citizens get falling-down drunk and blacking out or passing out more often? Where are Americans on that list?

How many teenagers get WASTED regularly. Drunk as skunks? Are there clubs that feature that? Getting together to see who can get drunker faster?  Some sort of accomplishment or achievement? What does that do to the brain permanently?

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

It's a big problem in England Rosie......both young guys and girls don't get drunk they get blotto...
    Far more up north than in London...it's not that alcohol is to cheap.....its £10 for a little bottle in clubs.... 
      September 19, 2018 3:15 AM MDT

I wonder how much blotto it takes to permanently damage the brain, the mind D? The ability to think logically depends on a functioning brain. Maybe that's why so many folks are so illogical. Brain damage from alcohol or drugs renders them "mindless" so they will follow anyone anywhere at any time because their ability to discern was shot to he** once upon a time. Why is it that some folks are so gullible they will believe anything you tell them if you are convincing enough and say it often enough? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      September 19, 2018 3:49 AM MDT

It's their mommenterilly release from boredom Rosie....In some areas of England ,there are no real jobs and with no money things to do for entertainment....     
      September 19, 2018 12:59 PM MDT

The Scots, the Russians.
      September 19, 2018 5:23 AM MDT

Accoridng to my brother in law Czech Republic. 
      September 19, 2018 5:54 AM MDT

Alaska has a high rate of alcoholism.
      September 19, 2018 6:12 AM MDT