Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Have you ever tried to send someone a gift but not been able to find them? You know they're here but they're aren't. How do you gift them?

Have you ever tried to send someone a gift but not been able to find them? You know they're here but they're aren't. How do you gift them?

Hmmm.  All those thousands of years must be catching up to me.  I know she was just here.  She must have an account.  You all know her, too.  I read your conversations.  I'm sure I did.  "Humph," I say as I'm scratching my hat,   "There is some magic going on here that has gone askew."  Big Yawn...   "I must need to go to bed."
If you know the answer to this strange puzzle, please share the solution, when you can.  Until then... 
"And to all a Good Night!"  Sweet Dreams my friends and see you tomorrow, I hope! :) :)

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

If you want to send a gift, go to your friends list.
      September 20, 2018 12:21 AM MDT

What day is it??  WOW!!  Time flies when you catch a few winks. :) :)  I see what the problem was... I was so tired I wasn't saying the spell correctly.   I think all the magic is falling back in place.  Sleep does wonders.   Thanks Element!!  Big Hugs and Smiles!
    P.S. Pay no attention to Randy ....  I have plenty of magical gifts for him... MWAWaahhAHAHAHAAA! ;) ;)
      September 21, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

[[[[Psssst, I'll try to stall Merlie while one of you sneaks out the back way and calls the guys in the white coats. We've known for a long time that she's a little loopy, but we never suspected it was this bad. I just hope they get here in time, and that they have their big butterfly net ready. You remember how she fought them off the last time. Wait, wait, wait, here she comes; so just act natural, act nonchalant.]]]]

Oh, hello there, Merlie, how have you been?  You must be doing something different with your hair these days, because you look like a million bucks. And is that a new blouse, I don't think I've seen it before. I hope Don is doing well. Listen, silly question of me, but you wouldn't happen to have anything sharp in your pockets, or any blunt objects readily within arm's reach, would you?  No, no, I was just wondering, think nothing of it. Let's see now, where were we? Oh, yes, I was saying how noticeable it is that the weather has changed in the past couple of weeks . . . 

~
      September 20, 2018 1:27 AM MDT

Oh yes.... The Bare Necessities:  sleep,  a brain, a new look, and a few friends are all you need.
    What blouse?  I junked that so I could get down to bare tactics.  My hair?  I decided to stop shaving!  Heck, who needs gender?  I changed that too!  In fact, I even went as far as to gain 388 lbs to bare what a bear might be.  I was so convincing, when I passed Element, his eyes bugged-out and mumbled "B-e--a---r!!..... He grabbed his stethoscope, telescope, and petri dish and was running, frantically back to his lab!!!
    You on the other hand, hmmm.... Let me see what I can do for you..... 

Have you met my friend, Kaa?....
    Big Bear Hugs and smiles!  Thanks Randy! :) :)
      September 21, 2018 2:11 PM MDT

no but you could try asking just asking how to do that
      September 20, 2018 10:43 AM MDT

I'll think about doing that next time Pearl.  Thanks for the advice. :) :)
      September 21, 2018 2:20 PM MDT