Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » For those of you who have never done it, or have never done it YET, which of these two do you think is more difficult:

For those of you who have never done it, or have never done it YET, which of these two do you think is more difficult:

teaching a young child to blow his/her nose, or to brush his/her teeth?

~

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

I would imagine teaching a child how to properly brush their teeth would more difficult.
      September 20, 2018 9:10 AM MDT

i dont have kids but i would think theyre both equally hard
      September 20, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

It's been so long I don't remember.. I think the nose thing.. but having said that my daughter never brushes her teeth... every 6 months I take her to the dentist.. and every 6 months I wait patiently with my superior face ready.. for him to say, well you are going to have to have a filling because you don't brush your teeth.. but nope.. perfect teeth.. grrrr 
      September 20, 2018 10:42 AM MDT

• Brushing teeth correctly was the tougher of the two to teach my daughter.  It wasn't really that tough, she was 28 years old when she got her first cavity, but the nose blowing she seemed to pick up quicker.

Oh oops, I read the question incorrectly.  Sorry, disqualified. haha This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 15, 2018 9:11 PM MDT
      October 15, 2018 2:16 PM MDT