Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Music » Do you have a song you recently discovered thst you wish you would have discovered sooner? Perhaps when the son was released.

Do you have a song you recently discovered thst you wish you would have discovered sooner? Perhaps when the son was released.

This song came out in 2007. I just came across it. It made me cry thinking about someone. Warning, don‘t make fun of a big guy crying.

Posted - September 22, 2018

Responses

I don't want to cry, so I'm not going to listen. I'd say I'll listen later, but I'm getting old, so I'm sure I'll forget. 

To answer you question, I think I like it when I discover older songs. It's like a nice surprise to me. I also love when I rediscover old songs that I've forgotten about. I'm immediately taken back to that place in time and I think it's fun. 
      September 22, 2018 9:10 PM MDT

That happens to me so, so often.. I discovered War of the Worlds Late because in my mind I imagined it as over-rated and not at all as it was..

I almost always discover music via friends and contacts, or even on here.. in this way, for instance...  I discovered Rise Against via my son. I discovered The Pretty Reckless via someone on here...  I discovered LP via a friend in Canada..

September 23, 2018 3:01 AM MDT

Amapola and Deborahs theme from Once Upon a Time in America........ Truly amazing music .....
      September 23, 2018 3:06 AM MDT

• Song?  About a month ago I came across this piece, released in 2016, and immediately liked it.

September 23, 2018 1:20 PM MDT

I love it. 
      September 23, 2018 1:22 PM MDT

no
      September 23, 2018 1:48 PM MDT

• Ouch!  I used to do that to myself in my drinking days.
      September 23, 2018 2:00 PM MDT