Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you encumbered? By what? Are you unemcumbered? How in the heck did you pull that off?

Are you encumbered? By what? Are you unemcumbered? How in the heck did you pull that off?

Posted - September 30, 2018

Responses

We have a mortgage on our home.
      September 30, 2018 6:28 AM MDT

So you took out a mortgage to pay off everything else? Thank you for your reply og and Happy Sunday to thee!  :)
      September 30, 2018 11:29 AM MDT

No a bank mortgage - we purchased our home seven years ago and we have another five or so years of payments to make. 
      September 30, 2018 11:33 AM MDT

No a bank mortgage - we purchased our home seven years ago and we have another five or so years of payments to make. 
      September 30, 2018 11:33 AM MDT

I am unencumbered.  How I pulled that  off is by learning how to take advantage of 2 of my God giving gifts which are my dimples. Flashing my dimples has helped open a lot of doors to opportunity for me and also helped me meet a lot of people. Cheers!
      September 30, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

Dimples? Like Shirley Temple and Kirk Douglas? Can we see a photo of those endearing never-fail dimples Nanoose? Just the dimples. You don't have to reveal your entire face if you dont' wanna. So couldja wouldja? Thank you for another very unexpected reply. I'm hoping you will share your dimples with your Answermug friends. I have a feeling we are very low on dimples currently. :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 30, 2018 11:28 AM MDT
      September 30, 2018 11:27 AM MDT

I think my dimples are more like Vinnie Bobarinos dimples (the guy from Welcome Back Carter).  To get the type of  photo that would do my dimples justice I would have to first shave so maybe around Christmas. Cheers! 

September 30, 2018 12:05 PM MDT

I once met a man, (It dint work out lol) who said that you cannot get to our age and not have baggage.. I felt he was probably right.. and I know I have.. not necessarily stuff of my choosing but experiences that left a scar, no matter how hard I tried to avoid it doing so.. The world and life and all the scummy things that happen weigh down upon us.. bow us down a little.. SO yea, I am encumbered.. like most of us.. LOl I don't even have any dimples to save me but I do have a little charm and a great sense of humour that seems to help me survive :)
      September 30, 2018 12:36 PM MDT