Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wow! Just heard on TV that white men are AFRAID of the #METOO movement. Why?

Wow! Just heard on TV that white men are AFRAID of the #METOO movement. Why?

Because they're afraid that their sons or grandsons or they will be falsely accused of sexual crimes and think that is what super don et al are voicing now. Are you among them? The fact that they ASSUME the accusations are false is just the way it is. They ASSUME super don never touched anyone inappropriate and that Kav never touched anyone inappropriately and that Cosby and was railroaded and the Weinstein will get his day in court because he is innocent as lamb. They think women are automatically guilty of lying and that's why they are so afraid. Isn't that wunnderful? I thought you'd think so:(

Posted - October 2, 2018

Responses

White men?,,,wow, racist much?. Maybe its time to change the channel. 
    What exactly does this have to do exclusively with white men, aside from Cory Booker and Kieth Ellison being completely ignored with their abuse, I do not think that is because of race, it is a "left", "right" thing)
    I think what everyone, of all colors should be worried about is that the standards of due process are being dismissed, the new standard of "guilty till proven innocent" is a dangerous precedent, unless of course you are a democrat big-wig.
      October 2, 2018 12:03 PM MDT